Wednesday, August 3, 2022

2022-2023 School Year

Today help me to keep eating better, I bought myself some Bento Boxes to start the school year.  I must admit that it has been so much fun thinking of my lunches that right now, that is what is inspiring me to go to school.  So far, I have made my lunch for 3 days. 

Day One- Salad with thousand island dressing and vegan chicken salad and peach slices

Day Two- Brussel sprout ravioli, broccoli cole slaw and cherries

Day Three- Salad with dressing and lobster bisque soup and a peach


I don't really plan that far in advance but just went to the grocery store for inspiration and got some healthy food and we will see what happens.  

Turns out I have enjoyed making other meals as well.

Breakfast:

Day One- Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon

Day Two- Chia seed chocolate pudding

Day three-oopsy ran late


Dinner:

Day One- Brussel sprout and bacon ravioli and salad

Day Two- Lobster Bisque and garlic toast

Day Three-  We will see

No comments:

Post a Comment